CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

House Hunting....

Awhile ago I read on Jamie's blog about how not so great the houses were she looked at. I couldn't agree more after last night's veiwing! Out of the 3 we saw only 1 is an option and it is kindof small, overpriced and Brit want's a basement! Jeff said he thinks for sure there will be some new listing's very soon and will call us when they do. In the meantime we will ponder the one house and watch for other's available. We are really being picky as this is such a big commitment and very long term. If any of you know me I have a tendency to live somewhere for a year or so and then I can't stand it and have to move. Well I have been put for 3 year's here and am ready to go so I am trying to be patient. There are other factors involved with needing to leave here but patient's has never really been a virtue of mine...lol.
I am also frustrated with this mold allergy, it has been about a month since I finished that last antibiotic and guess what...I am stuffing again and still coughing alot. This morning I had blood when I blew my nose (sorry for the detail) and that really makes me nervous as it hasn't happened before. I don't know what to do but keep up with the Claratin and hope for something to come along soon.
I talked with someone today who might be interested in our mobile home under the stip that we help with the bathroom "cleanup" so that is a good deal too. It's not for sure but nice to know. Well I guess I don't have much else to say right now...a quiet afternoon as some of my daycare kid's went home early today so I was able to go run some errand's and now can relax for about 30 mins before the kid's get home from school. Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Sorry to hear about the house hunting! I would say come and look at our house but it would be too small for your family! :( Something will come a long soon.

Tracy said...

Something will come along...hopefully you don't have to sacrifice too many of the things you want to get into something sooner than later. That mold is making me quite nervous for you!!!

Lori said...

I'm sure the right home will come along for you. It just takes time looking around. Happy house hunting.