CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 30, 2007

Tatoo's



I tried to take some decent picture's of my tatoo's and this is what I got! The one with the 3 J's is on the left calf and the other is on my right calf. I love angel's and obviously my kid's are my angel's so that is the reasoning for them!





















On another note I talked to the bank today and we have been APPROVED!!!! I have been waiting to hear this for along time and so needless to say I am having a GREAT day. Now for the house hunting...lol!!















3 comments:

Jamie said...

Very cool tatoo's. I really like them.

Congrats on the approval! Have fun house hunting! :)

First Time Mommy said...

Have fun house hunting :)! How exciting!!

I like your tatoo's. Very nice! I have one on my lower back and always thought I would get another one but have since changed my mind ;) (well for now anyway)!

Have a great day!

Tracy said...

Those are cute...

CONGRATS on the approval of the house! YEAH!!!