CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Answer's to Question's


Tracy said...
You answered alot of the questions I would have asked on your marriage meme.
10:29 AM

Yeah I knew that people probably knew of that situation and thought it was a good way to explain it!!

Jamie said...
If you could have one thing in this world what would it be?
11:29 AM

This has been a tough question for me, I have thought about it for day's just because there are so many things I "want"! I guess a few would be that my children live happy, healthy, fullfilled lives and spend their eternity with the Lord and Savior!
Another would be what everyone wants which is total finacial security and to never have to worry about money!!
Finally I would like to have a house with lot's of yard and a place I can make and call my own!


Lori B said...
What are some of your hobbies?
12:53 PM

I like to swim, camp and take the kids fishing in the summer. I like to scrapbook!! Spending time with the kid's and husband. I enjoy playing poker on my computer also.


Kari said...
Is there anything that I don't already know about you?
9:41 PM

I don't think so...and if I figure it out I will surely let you know!!

I hope this answer's some of your question's. If you have anymore let me know, I think this is a good way to get to know people and it's fun, I didn't realize it would challenge me so either!! Thanks!!!

0 comments: