CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Bowling Change

Apparently a few of the women from the other bowling team called our team captain and appologized for the behavior of there team about when to do the roll-off for the year. They ended up changing the day to next wednesday the 18th I believe at 7P!! It was a good move for them to appologize and hopefully this will make it a more enjoyable event!! I still hope we win...HEHE!

The rest of the week went well and I think the new change in daycare is gonna go ok!! It really has been nice having my 2 kid's ride to and from school with the neighbor girl! Yesterday we ventured to Brooking's for groceries and holy buckets is that bill getting outreagous!! The kid's were pretty good and it was a nice time all in all. Julia is done with bowling so it is weird to have my Saturday to do what ever. I do have my cleaning job to do tonight but other than that it's whatever we decided to do....kindof relaxing!! Hope you all have a good weekend!!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

What's the change in daycare??!

I did groceries yesterday too! YIKES! It sure adds up doesn't it?!??

the boedecker family said...

I just meant the new kid's....and it being our first full weekk!!

Jamie said...

There is nothing worst the poor attitudes!! Good luck bowling! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Barb,
I did get your message. I will be looking for the discs a.s.a.p. they should be in the computer box which is at my sisters. Just know that I haven't forgotten. :)

Tracy said...

Awwww, I see. I forgot to mention I like the new colors!! Very cool!