CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Small World

It's such a small world if you really think about it sometime's. Last night while I was playing poker (pokerstars.com) I noticed someone come on and it said they were from Mobridge. I then asked the person if they were from Mobridge SD and they said yes. That is where I was born and lived there till about 91 or so...I started 5th grade in Madison. He said yes he was and I told him I was born there and still had family there. He asked me their last name's and I told him. He said 2 people he knew and that he knew all of them. I laughed and said those are 2 of my first cousin's and that our mom's were sister's. He then asked me if I knew Quinten Schlomer and I said yes. You see that is a boy I lived kiddy corner from when I lived in Mobridge, and we went to school together. (my mom also told me today that I had a crush on him, but I don't remember too much). Anyway he said that was him....I asked if he remembered a Barb Maas and he did so I informed him that he was talking to me!! We were both shocked and amazed. I don't even remember the last time I saw him to be honest!! It just goes to show how small the world is to me!! And it was a nice shocker. I got his e-mail and hope to keep in touch! Stranger thing's have happened....isn't it cool though!?

2 comments:

Tracy said...

It truly is a SMALL world!! COOL!

Jamie said...

That is awesome! For sure we do live in a small world!

Have a great day!