CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

We Did IT!!

Last night was our roll-off for the second half of the bowling season and we finally beat the Gopher Girl's...YES!! This has been a battle between our 2 team's for a few year's now and last night we got em!! I was so excited we had quite the crowd to cheer us on and it was great!! I drank in moderation the whole time and was feeling alright, well when we won a girl from our team bought us all a shot of Tequilla...I have never in my life taken a shot of that and swore I never would. I am not much of a drinker as I only need one to do the job, but in the spirit of the team I thought I would try it...I made it and didn't even get sick!! (almost though) I can say that it is just as nasty as I thought and don't intend to ever do it again. Needless to say I was drunk and up way to late so 5:30am came way to early!! But it was a good time and I am so proud of my team...GO Strang Trucking!!!

Not much else has gone on the last few day's around here just been enjoying our time outside!! I called the bank the other day about starting the home mortgage process and they are gonna mail me the application and after we fill it out we will go meet with them. I am so excited to be finally starting this process and hope it all goes smoothly and we can hopefully be moving by this summer sometime...cross your finger's!! Hope everyone is having a good week....

3 comments:

Tracy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Tequila...wowza! That stuff is HORRIBLE! I guess when you "grow up" it's harder to drink huh?!?

Lori said...

Congrats. Sounds like a fun time.

We are enjoying this weather too.

Jamie said...

Congratulations!!

I hate that stuff too!! It is just awful!