CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 16, 2007

Finally...Spring?!

WOW! What a great weekend with nice weather and some fun relaxing family time!! Yesterday we gathered with my firend Jill and her little girl and headed out to a friend from Brit's work for some sinshine and grilling out! he lives out in hte country so it was just peaceful and the kid's could just plain RUN!!!! He started a little bon-fire and let them help gather the stick's up and they roasted some marshmellows after supper!! The kid's were so dirty and it was GREAT!! LOL! I am trying this game of match-maker and hoping to blossom a "friendship" between the 2 of them and so far so good...HEHEHE!! We got home in the late evening and the kid's were in bed and sleeping before 8:30 if that doesn't say how tuckered they were, but oh did they have fun!

I have been waiting for some spring weather and needing to be outside as I get the feeling of being cooped up so bad, worse then the kid's I think. LOL. I hope it is here to stay now and we can enjoy much more of it!!

Not much else went on this weekend. Today has been a good day with daycare and I honestly think this is the best Monday I have had in a long time!! Hope everyone else is having a "Happy Monday" as well!!!

1 comments:

Lori said...

I'm so glad it is finally spring. I just love warmer weather. We are spending as much time outdoors as we can. Have a good week!