CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Jordon's IEP

I had Jordon's annual IEP yesterday, for those of you who may not know what that is it's Interdiciplinary Education Plan (for special need's). They all had good thing's to say this year as Jordon has made GREAT gain's in all area's. The team consist's of his parent's,the principle, his Special Ed teacher, classroom teacher, Occupational thereapist, Speech therapist and Cousnelor. We made some new goals for the next year and added the few he hasn't completed for this year. Jordon has made goal's this year that his Developmental Pediatrician never thought he would do so this is very exciting for him and all of us!! Hopefully he will continue to grow accademically and that next year will be just as good if not better. He will progress to 2nd grade, every year they will advance him to keep him with his same group of "peer's" he just has a modafied curriculum. I am very pleased with the way this year went as compared to the last 2 year's!!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That is great news! I bet you are all very excited with his progress!!

Way to go Jordan!!

Kari said...

Yeah JORDON! I'm so proud of him, and YOU too Barb! I know how hard you've worked with him! You know how special he is to me. I love all of your kids, but Jordon is my sweetheart!

Tracy said...

WAY TO GO JORDON!

I used to write IEP's and I know how wonderful it is to see progress!! YEAH!!!