CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Yet another MEME


Yet Another MEME
A. What accessories do you wear everyday? Wedding ring.
B. What is your beauty routine? Showering in the am, doing my hair
C. What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased? A shirt and some victoria secret underwear...giggle
D. Do you use a dresser, closet, or both? Both. Mostly the closet!
E. What type of earrings are in your ears right now? I dont wear earings!
F. What type of figure do you have? Short, thick...could stand to loose a bunch of pounds..lol
G. Do you wear glasses? No.
H. What type of handbag do you carry?I have abrown purse that needs replacing!
I. What is your ideal style?Casual or relaxed, gotta move easy
J. What jewelry are you wearing right now? Wedding ring
K. Do you wear knee-hi stockings? No
L. Do you "have" to wear matching lingerie? I like them to but usually in a hurry so dont always
M. Do you wear makeup? NO ( only on a SPECIAL occasion)
N. Do you wear nightgowns? Yes, prefer silk
O. What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winters day? My winter coat, gloves, and scarf.
P. What is your favorite perfume?Favorit perfume would be Sunflower, have lots of lotion's too favorite lotion is Sweet Pea
Q. Is your motto "quality over quantity" when it comes to clothing and accessories? I guess I dont go so much for "expensive" but quantity is a necessesity
R. Do you wear rain boots? No
S. Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold? Socks, I dislike slipper's and in the summer I am generally in sandals or barefoot.
T. Do you have a set of travel luggage? Yes
U. If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? No
V. Do you wear a watch? No
W. What do you wear every single day? Undergarments. Jeans, or shorts, oh yeah a shirt too..lol
X. What item of clothing always makes you feel eXtremely beautiful? Tight fitting shirts, bold colors
Y. What is your favorite type of yarn? Dont have a favorite
Z. Do you prefer zippers or buttons?Zipper's...
Please feel free to play along and post yours on your site too.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for sharing and playing along. It was fun to learn more about you.

First Time Mommy said...

I like when people put these on their blogs...it really helps you get to know them a little better! Thanks for posting this...I might have to post this on my blog instead of talking about the ducks all the time L*O*L!!

Have a good one!!