CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Great Grandma Visit

My Grandma is here this week (well staying at my uncle's in Garretson) and my mom brought her here today and had us all over for supper. My kid's have only seen her a few time's and she is not young!! I am truely happy for each oppurtunity they get to see her. I love to sit and watch her facial expression's as she watches them play and talk. She lit up so with love!!! She tell's them stories of us when we were little and point's out the feature's each one has of us. Tonight when my mom was rocking Cooper she did this hum that my Grandma always did...I quickly told her how I did that with all mine and how everytime I hear it I think of her!! She really is a special lady and I hope my kid's will remember her with as much love as I do....

3 comments:

Lori said...

That is neat! We love to spend time at each of our parents homes and also spend time with my grandma too.
Most all of our grandparents have passed away. Our kids have 2) remaining great grandparents.

Tracy said...

What a special visit. I hope you'll get to see her more during her stay!!

Jennie Thompson said...

That's sweet! I missed you last night at bowling. I think we'll bowl you next week though - hope you're there.