CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Weekend

Saturday I went to Sioux Fall's with my sister and her 2 boy's as she had some shopping to do and wanted the company. We left here at 9:30a...and finally got home at 5P...LONG DAY!! We went to the mall which was nice for me as I never get to go there. I walked all around for 2 hours and didn't buy a thing other than lunch...something has got to be wrong with me...LOL! We met up with our sister Courtney at the mall and then headed to Walmart. I had done my shopping Friday so I only picked up a new purse and some Glosser for Julia's hair. For some reason they have it in the SF Walmart but not BRK kindof frustrating when I go to BRK! We then headed to Courtney's so I could see the kid's!! A long story made short she told me of this friend of there's who does really cheap tatoo's...he is just starting out and I am sure he will learn soon and raise his price but for now I can't complain. I have an angel with J,J, & J on it for the first 3 kid's....I have been meaning to get another one for Janaya and she is 3 now! So I decided yesterday to check it out and for the way he drew it and the price I had to go for it. I am such a baby when it come's to pain so that part I exagerate on but I got it and I love it...I am gonna go back sometime soon and get some color done I think but other than that it's cool. I will have to try sometime to post a pic of them both! I then headed home and brought my niece who is 2 with me for the night. I don't see them enough and her and Janaya play well together. She was totally thrilled with "EIEI" this time too so that is good they are only 2 months apart.

Sunday I had to take Natalye to see Papa and Grandma for a bit then headed back to SF to return her. I love having my niece and nephew's when I can. After I got back we all headed to the lake for some family fun. The water is still WAY TO COLD but they played in the sand, threw rock's and waded their toes and it was fun. In a bit I think we will have supper and wind down for the Monday morning...I might have to talk Brit into a evening walk but other than that I am relaxing now. Hope you all had a good one too!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You will have to post some pics of your new tattoo. I want one but then again I don't!

I agree with you on the Brookings Walmart not having some of the things the Sioux Falls one does. It gets frustrating sometimes!

Have a great week!

Tracy said...

I also want to see pictures of your tatoos. I am such a wuss when it comes to those kinds of things.

What a GREAT day!!