CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 09, 2007

Oh my what a day!

Holy cow is it Friday yet? Today was my first day with the new kid's and there is no school so needless to say I had 9 kid's up until about 45 mins ago! I don't think I have sat or been able to think strait since 6am...lol! I now have 6 kid's 4 and under M-F and 4 diaper changes to do every 2-3 hours!!! Talk about busy. I also made the mistake of not touching my laundry all weekend so I have been doing that the best I could today also. Baby Cooper is teathing and obviously had a long weekend so he has been pretty much screaming since 9am, he is now sleeping going on 30mins!!! Hopefully when we get our new routine down and get used to eachother thing's will quiet down. The new kid's are very well behaved so that is a big help.

On to our Easter, we traveled to my aunt and uncle's house yesterday where we spent the day with lot's of family and had a great time. There was lot's of food and drink and of course easter basket's coming from every direction!! LOL! It was nice to be able to see my Grandma again and look forward to seeing her again in June when we go camping with Papa and Grandma Hoeke! My god parent's were there also and my brother Kenny, his wife and her son too. My sister was there also. We always have lots of fun at our family get together's.

Well I hear the baby so off I go again...blog at you later!!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I don't know how you do it...having a daycare! Both you and Tracy have to have nerves of steal and A LOT of patience! I love kids but there is no way I could do a daycare everyday!

Good Job!!

the boedecker family said...

Thank You! i love what I do it just really is hard, like a real job...lol!

Jennie Thompson said...

Kudos to you for doing daycare. As much as I love children, I think I need to work out of the home to keep my sanity.

Tracy said...

Your house sounds very familiar! HA! I hope everyone gets into their routines soon and things will go smoothly! Yesterday I had school age kids...throw those in the mix and it's NO FUN!

First Time Mommy said...

Sounds like you are very busy! Like everyone else said...not sure how you do it but thank you for doing it :)! I always thought I wanted to do daycare in our home but just don't think I would be able to handle it. I worked at a daycare at Sanford Health (well it was Sioux Valley back then) and somedays were just plain nuts! However it was rewarding too! Again thank you for doing what you do!!

Lori said...

Wow! You sound busy. That is a houseful of kids. Bless your heart for doing daycare!