CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 01, 2007

100th Blog

I noticed when I went to post that this is my 100th blog...YAY! I guess my writing skills should be perfect now!! LOL

Anway the real reason I posted is that my computer is fixed...April fool's...HAHAHA!! If I have to be mad about it might as well joke about it too!! Hope you all had a good weekend. Our's was mostly quiet and indoors as to not go floating away with the rain. And the hail was nut's too. The kid's wanted me to catch it for them..so I put a pan out on the step and caught some, they were so amused. LOL. Well it's late I best try to sleep...still working on mastering that!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

That's neat that it is your 100th post. I will have to pay attention to when my 1000th post is.

Glad your computer is working again.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

So you're really having that many troubles with the new comp? I'm sorry. :( I didn't give me that many when I was using it. I hope it starts to be good for you.