CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 26, 2007

House Update

I talked to the lady at the bank yesterday and our loan is in the processor's hand's as of now. She had a few question's as to how much we were wanting to spend on a house and what we were looking at house payment wise. Thing's are looking good so far so that is a relief for me. I then called the realtor and set up and appointment to look at the 2 houses we are interested the most in. We will be looking at them Monday night at 7p. I hope that at least one of them is what I want. Neither Brit or I have ever really done this before or been serious about it so I have asked my Dad and Step dad to come along to make sure all the question's that should be asked are and everything that should be looked at is...don't want to leave any stone unturned!

Yesterday was a quiet day for daycare so I just kind of relaxed did a ton of laundry and cleaning. I even found time to get the kid's summer clothes and winter clothes switched out. That is always such a chore and very time consuming. We are planning another trip to Fargo this weekend as Brit's sister Nikki is graduating from Concordia. Congrats Nikki!! I guess that is all for now!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Good luck on the house hunting...it is so much fun!! Good thinking to take dad with so he can ask the questions!! Look at them more than once too if you think you "might" like it.

Lori said...

Happy House Hunting. Good luck.
I hope you find what you are looking for.

Jamie said...

Good Luck!! It sounds as if there are a lot of people changing or looking to change housing arrangements!! Don't settle for less...get what you want!

First Time Mommy said...

Good Luck!! I hope you find exactly what you are looking for :)! Keep us posted!!