CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 27, 2007

Not So Much A Little Girl Anymore?

Today all my daycare kid's were gone by 2:30 so a friend of mine and I headed to Brooking's with Julia and a friend of hers. The plan was to do the grocery shopping without so much hassle of the whole family! Well after a quick bite to eat at the BK we headed in for some serious shopping. Jodi decided right away to look at swimming suit's so I decided to look too as I really needed one. Julia and her friend were giggling and making sure we knew which one's were "cool" the entire time. Did I mention that every time they picked one out for us it was like a size 4/5....maybe when I was 10 honey..lol! They were very young teenish and it was weird. Then pretty much the whole rest of the time we were in there they were chatty, looking at every piece of clothing, giggling and messing around! I think my little Julia is growing up and it is cool and scary all at the same time. I am hoping that I am ready to handle some teenage year's. I just pray she is easier on me then I was to my mom...lol! She is such a delightful child and just all around beautiful!

Britton bowled in the Master's of the Lane's tonight so I watched him for a bit when I got home. Tomorrow night is the Bowling Banquet I hope that is fun. I am gonna run to Sioux Fall's with my sister and we are hoping for some time outdoors too! I didn't hear from the bank today so I hope that is good news??!! Have a good weekend!!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute story about the girls!

Have a great weekend and a fun time at the banquet!