CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Bowling!!

Last night was our postion round in bowling to see who bowls the roll-of with the winner's from the first half. When we went into last night we knew we had to get at least all 3 games to win. We have a 7 point system which is 2 points per game and 1 point for total. We ended up taking all 7 points so we WON...YAY!! We all bowled really well last night as a whole and it was great. There was some heated discussion between some member's of both team's who are bowling the roll-of but in the end it was set for April 25, 6P!! If we win that we are the 2nd half winner's!!
I was really excited as this is my first full year with my team and I have worked really hard to learn my new ball and way of throwing it!! My average has come up and I am getting more consistant!! So keep your finger's crossed that we win!!! And hey it give's me another night of bolwing....YIIPPEE!!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats and good luck!

Bowling is so much fun!

Lori said...

Good job bowling. Sounds like you had a fun time!
I don't know if I could do anything but gutter bowl. HeHe!

Jennie Thompson said...

Who were you guys bowling against? Last night was our last night of bowling - we're done as a team. :-( GOOD LUCK!! (email me if you'd rather not post it.)

Tracy said...

GOOD JOB! I am definately a FUN bowler...not competitive by any means!

Glad your team did so well...

Kari said...

Good job!!