CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

TV

Awhile ago I read a blog on Tracy's site about the TV shows she watches and got to thinking about it! So I thought I would share some of what I like to watch as well.
Daytime: I "get" to watch lot's of Nick Jr. M-F and have actually come to enjoy some of it..HEHEHE!!
On a more serious note I "have" to watch Day's of Our Live's and Passion's especially on Friday. They may be a little crazy but I really like them...it's almost like they are real to me! (lol) I also like Maury and am really starting to like Dr. Keith Ablow too! I don't always get to see them but try to see as much as I can.
I don't really watch much TV in the late afternoon till about evening. If I am not playing my poker I like Deal or No Deal, Deadliest Catch, and Wheel of Fortune. There are show's on MTV and VH1 that I like such as The Inferno, Real World, Exposed, Parental Control, Charm School, I did watch Flavor of Love and I love New York too!! I don't watch much TV other than that. On the weekend's sometime's we rent movie's and I might watch one most of the time I play poker while doing that even.


I am sure I have referenced "poker" alot lately. Just to input on that I started playing poker on Brit's PS2 and then learned of it being online from TV (World Series of Poker I like to watch that too). So I checked it out and was hooked. I have been playing it online for about a year. I have met some really nice people to play with and some not so nice as well. I have met people from Brooking's, Sioux Falls, and people from far away as well. There are people from all over the world that play on this site and if you really enjoy poker as I do it's lot's of fun too. It is playmoney so it's not like I am losing my own real money....that would be a whole new set of issues...lol! If anyone like's to play poker or is interested go to Pokerstars.com and you can download it...lol!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I watch "Days of Our Lives" too.

I also watch Deal or No Deal sometimes.

I know what you mean about the kids shows. It seems like we watch more kids shows than anything. (Nick Jr. and PBS kids).

Tracy said...

We don't have the TV on during the day except for quiet time and then it's usually a movie.

Did you watch Deadliest Catch last night! O*M*G

One of the fisherman went overboard and they SAVED him! It was awesome!

the boedecker family said...

Yes I saw that!! At least it didn't end in death...scarry!!