CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Better Day!

Today was a much quieter day, the big kid's were back to school and 3 of my daycare kid's left at noon! So I had a relaxing afternoon, well for about 1 1/2 hours...lol! I have an evening kid that is here till 10:30 which really bite's when I have to get up at 5:30am!! I just don't have the heart to tell his mom that I don't want any kid's in the evening anymore! What is a girl to do?

I got it arranged for Julia and Jordon to ride to school with the neighbor girl, I used to take them but it is not possible anymore with so many kid's. This will relieve some stress!!
Today at noon I introduced my nephew to hotdog's, he is about 10 mos old so I was a bit nervous but I made them real small and to my surprise he loved them, ate a whole hot dog! Why kid's love those so much I will never understand...lol!

Not sure if anyone noticed but it is snowing outside!! What is up with that? I thought we were heading into spring, then Jordon's aide quickly reminded me April Fool's, must be huh??!

Well not much else to report tomorrow I get to go bowling for the last time this season so I will be sure to enjoy every second I'm there!! I might just have to find something else to do when it's dond just to keep that one night a week!!!

4 comments:

First Time Mommy said...

Glad to hear things calmed down a little bit for you! I don't like this snow either...it really needs to just stop snowing and start melting so we can begin SPRING :)!!

Have a great day!

Jamie said...

Can you believe this snow? April has to be the most misleading month! You think it is going to be nice and then we get a snow storm. AGH!

Lori said...

I wish this snow would just go away. I keep hoping for warmer weather.

Tracy said...

I cannot believe this weather!! One day it's 80 degrees...the next it's a blizzard and 20 degrees!! I hate it!! Once again, WHY do I live in South Dakota!??