CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 23, 2007

Busy But Fun!!

Well another busy weekend has come and gone just like that!! This weekend started with some family time Friday night and my brother arrived with his wife and stepson for the weekend. Sat Julia had to go to Brooking's to bowl State and she did awesome....her average is a 64 and she bowled a 102, 104 and a 49!!!! GREAT JOB JULIA! They got back right at 4p and we had to hurry to the Community Center for Zach's b-day which was till 7P...the kid's enjoyed pizza, present's and swimming!! We then ventured to Grandma and Papa Hoeke's house for the icecream cake and were there till just about 10P. I love family get together's and we alway's seem to lose track of time!! Sunday morning Julia had to bowl her Dbl's and Single's for State (Brooking's again) at 10:30 so off we were again. This time my Dad and his wife joined us so they drove. She again bowled awesome despite the naughty behavior of her partner!! She had to bowl 6 games in a row and she bowled a 104, 93&50 and her next set of 3 were 72, 87, and a 94!! I think she will place pretty well bowling so much over her average! We got some lunch and headed home. When I got home I got to visit with my brother a bit more and worked a bit on the laundry that Brit was doing for me!!! THANK YOU HONEY!! My brother left about 5p and then I fed my family and at 630 headed off to my last night of mixed bowling with my dad! Needless to say when I got home at 9:00 I was ready for bed! And bless Brit's heart he had all the laundry done!!! I wish the weekend had a relaxing day but here we go again with another week! Next weekend is starting to look just as busy so I don't know how that will go! Hope you all had a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats Julia! WOW! That is alot of bowling!! How is Kenny doing???

the boedecker family said...

Kenny is good! Alway's busy it seem's. Did you know he took the EMT course and is an EMT in Parkston? He and Jill are doing ok as well!

First Time Mommy said...

Sounds like you have quite the little bowler on your hands :)! Good for her! Sounds like she did great (a lot better then I could have done..ha)!

Doesn't it always seem like everything always happens on the same weekend? I'm glad you all had fun and were able to do everything :)!