CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Busy Thursday

WOW this day has been busy! I ended my day still haveing 7 kids. Tomorrow there is no school so total I will have 9 all day long, and then the 3 extra overnight again....UUGGH! It is really taking atoll on me to be doing such hours. I feel like I dont ever really get a break!! I look at it though that I am home with my babies and making a living too. I love the moments with the kid's. Today we dyed easter egg's with the daycare kid's...messy but fun! Janaya and Ely are old enough now to join and they had a blast!!

Speaking of daycare I got another call today for 3 kids, they are like 4,3,2 (talk about close). They would be here M-F 6:30 - 4P. It is extra money but that would bring my daycare total to 9...and when u add my kid's it's 13 here at any given time!!!! I am worried about the amount of space seeing how my home is very small. I think we need to get this house buying in motion(faster) so I can get something that allows for me to be comfortable with that many kid's around!! Thank goodness for the fenced in yard!! If I decide to take them I will consider my self full and not take any more!!!! They are coming tomorrow (Friday) at 2p for an interview visit so we'll see how it goes! Well I am gonna rest up for the day...Happy Easter to all of you!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Has anyone told you that you are C*R*A*Z*Y?? Just kidding!! First of all taking kids all hours of the day is beyond what I could do. So props to you for taking care of children 24-7. Good luck with the new kids!! :)