CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Family Time!

Today was a great day! First we played outside while Brit mowed the lawn. Then the kid's and I decided we should plant the flower's Grandma gave us. I had so much fun sitting out in the yard showing my kid's how to plant flower's and letting them help me. We got dirty and it was great!! LOL. After that we cleaned up and went and bought some hanging plants and a new Shepard Hook to add a 3rd plant! They had a great time helping me pick out some real pretty color's!

After we got the yard looking good we decided to go out to the lake and hang out! Brit taught the boy's how to skip rock's and both boy's actually were able to get 2 skips a few times! Janaya was another story getting rock's a little bit of everywhere...lol! We also took Rosco with us this time as we hadn't yet and weren't too sure how he'd do. We should have taken him long ago he ran right up to the water walked in sat down and then layed down and it was hilarious! He would drink and lay there just loving it! So now we know that if we go Rosco goes too!

When we got back into town we grabbed some food and then icecream from the DQ! If you haven't had the Waffle Bowl Sundae you must do so...OMG YUMMY!! After we ate we headed over to Grandma and Papa's for some visiting and the kid's loved it! It was a great day all in all and I truely enjoyed spending such quality time with my kid's and hubby!
Hope everyone else is having a good weekend too!!

5 comments:

Kerrie said...

Sounds like a great day.

You should buy Rosco one of those small blue kiddie pools if he likes the water that much.

Jennie Thompson said...

What kind of waffle sundae did you have? I saw those on the sign and am pretty sure I'll be endulging in one this week.

the boedecker family said...

Jennie I have had the strawberry one and the one with caramel and nuts..strawberry is the best and get it dipped with the choclate!!!!

Tracy said...

YUMMY, YUMMY! I wonder if Mark will do a DQ run for me right now...oh, probably not, it's only 10am and he's at work! BUMMER!

Jamie said...

Those DQ treats always sound and look so good. I will have to try one of those bowls.