CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Good House!!

Last night we looked at a house at 815 W. Center and fianlly found something that is very ok! Even Brit liked it ....YAY! He was standing in the front yard looking at the house and he said "Boy I really can't think of anything wrong with this one". I was so relieved because I really liked this one and was just waiting for him to start in on it!! LOL! The house came out yesterday am and was shown 6 times already yesterday!! Jeff said that he doesn't like to sell a house without showing it twice to a person so he said let's look at it again tomorrow night at 6P. So we are gonna look at it again tonight,lol! This could be the one everyone!! I will keep you posted on our decision and progress!!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

WAHOO!! I can't wait to hear tonight!!! GOOD LUCK!!

First Time Mommy said...

GOOD LUCK tonight! How exciting :)!!!

Jamie said...

Yeah Barb! I hope things work out for you!!! :))

KEEP US POSTED!!

Kerrie said...

GOOD! That's great news.

Lori said...

Good for you guys!!