CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm Gonna Vent!!

Ok here goes, last night Brit left the gate open when he was hauling garbage and Rosco got out. It has been 2 months since this happend last. We tried till midnight to catch him and then had to go to bed. I got up at 3 am and looked again but he was hiding. Brit stayed home from work till 6:30a trying to get him in. This dog is impossible to catch. I have tried 3 times this am also. Well just a little bit ago a police officer comes to my door because the lot manager called and complained of the dog being out and that there are all these children at my house being unattended too!! You have got to be kidding me right...HELLO I'm here!! The officer was Rob Haug a long time friend so we laughed about that and he said that is what him and Kerrie the dispatcher thought but he had to stop and sure enough she drove by while he was here. Just because my van is not in my driveway does not mean noone is here for pete's sake!! Every Spring I have the same problem's with this lady and usually she calls me first before calling the police, I guess this year she is just gonna be a nasty well something or other!! I don't let the kid's play outside at all by them selves unless it's evening and it's my kid's or older daycare kid's in the evening . She her self and been by and seen me out there with them and she smiles and waves. So what the heck is the problem. I can not wait to get the hell out of here. If we could find a house that was decent enough in our price range this would all be over. I am so angry this morning I just wanna call her and let her have it. But knowing that will not solve it I will just sit here and vent. Any suggestion's or if anyone know's of a house BIG enough let me know!!! Anyway sorry to be so grouchy on here but I have noone here to talk to but kid's and they don't need to hear it...lol!! Have a Great Day for me!!

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

She's pissing me off, Barb! I'm surprised that she keeps calling here. I'm not being nice to her at all. I'll be glad when you're out of there too. That woman has some SERIOUS nose problems!!!!

Jamie said...

Man, that just bites!! Some people just can NOT mind their own business! I am glad that you had Rob come up and knew you and what was going on so you didn't get hassled!

I would say that if she keeps calling on you and from the way it sounds she has called several times. I would for sure confront her. She must have some issues!

Take care and have a better evening!