CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

2nd Viewing!

Tonight we looked at the house on Center for the 2nd time and still both like it just the same! We looked really close this time and spent a good amount of time there again looking over everything to the best of our ability! After some discussion with the realtor and our my parents we are thinking we will probably make an offer very soon! Right now we just have to decide how much and our reasoning for that offer! There are just a few things that will need to be done to the garage for sure so we need to take that into consideration!

Today has been very stressful for me the kid's and daycare kid's have been just loud, whiny and full of it! I am not sure what the difference is this week but next week is some vacation time so that will be nice! Tomorrow is the last day of school so the kids are super excited for that...me too!! Not much else to blog about now so I'll wish you a good one and blog at ya later!!

4 comments:

Kerrie said...

That house was for sale when we moved here Barb. We looked at it. It's a very nice house. Good luck with it!!

Tracy said...

Good luck on your decision. I hope it works out for you. I drove by it yesterday...it looks nice!!

My daycare kids are HORRIBLE today too. Well, my own kids as well but who's couting!??!

Tracy said...

Totally spelled that wrong...COUNTING. Geesh...

Jamie said...

I looked at this house online...looks like it is a nice houss. I am so excited for you guys! Good Luck!!

Have a great long weekend..YEAH!!