CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

# 3

Here is my pregnancy about the 3rd...

1. Was your third pregnancy planned? yes
2. Were you married at the time? No
3. What were your reactions? I was happy
4. Was abortion an option for you? NEVER
5. How old were you?21
6. How did you find out you were pregnant?Took a home pregnancy test.
7. Who did you tell first? My boyfriend
8. Did you want to find out the sex? yes
9. Due date? sept 21
10. Did you have morning sickness?for the first 2months...milder
11. What did you crave? Chicken, and coke
12. Who/What irritated you most? I was made nautious by the smell of raw meat, and the smell of cigertte smoke
13. What was your child's sex?male
14. Did you wish you had the opposite sex of what you had? yes
15. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 24
16. Did you have a baby shower? yes
17. Was it a surprise or did you know? I knew
18. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? at end of pregnancy babies heart rate started to slow and less movement
19. Where did you give birth? Madison Community Hospital
20. How many hours were you in labor?10 hours
21. Who drove you to the hospital? my boyfriend
22. Who watched you give birth? my boyfriend
23. Was it natural or c-section? c-section
24. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? YES
25. How much did your child weigh? 8lbs 6 1/2 oz
26. When was your child actually born? 10:28 p Sept 21st 2001
27. What did you name him/her? Jackson Reginald James
28. How old is your third born today?5 years

On to number 4...

2 comments:

Kari said...

Cravings.... Burger King Chicken Sandwiches.... How many did I bring you home for you??? LOL. I remember every moment of your pregancy with Jackson almost as though I lived through it myself (minus the heartburn, weight gain, morning sickness, etc, etc) LOL again!

the boedecker family said...

I can't believe I forgot the chicken sandwhiches!! LOL! Kari was so awesome in bringing me one everytime she was in SF which was often!! Maybe its because I still crave them!! LOL.