CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Busy Weekend

Wow we have had a busy weekend! On Friday I headed to Brooking's for the groceries once again! Saturday we spent alot of time outside with the kids after meeting with the realtor (see previous posts on that). We hung out with Jill and Andy and it was a good day. Sunday we played outside forever I think and then went over to my mom's so the boys could practice casting with their new poles before the camping trip! That evening we took the kids and Lydia to see Shrek 3 and that was a very good time! Monday we set the new tent up so that we had some idea of what we were doing when we got to the camp ground!! Then we headed to Grandma's again for a grill out as both my sister's were in town so that was a real good time!

We spent so much time running that I have tons of laundry to do to be ready to leave Thursday am! I also FORGOT Jordon has an appt with Dr. Blake today and I don't know how I am gonna pull that off now...I am such a scatter brain now!! I only have 3 kids for daycare today and usually they leave early T & TH so hopefully they will today too, but that means I would still have to take all 4 of mine with me...UUGGH!! I am so upset with my self for this!! I have been so worried about looking at houses and getting ready for this trip I totally spaced it off...not good!! I almost think I should just reschedule but it is so hard to guarantee a visit in the near future as he is so overloaded to begin with!!

Jeff is working on lining up another house for us so we should hear back on that today as well! I swear there is too much going on all at one time!! I need at least another one of me for the next few day's!! I guess I better get ready for working my arse off so I will post later on updates!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Deep breathe in...now blow it out!!

You are doing wonderful Barb and you will get everything done...don't worry! :)

Jamie said...

Take a deep breath Barb!!

Things always seem to happen at once. They can never be spread out can they!

I hope things go good with the next house!!

Kari said...

That Jill and Andy thing still catches me off guard! That's crazy, isn't it??

Anyway, make a list, cross things off as you get them done. That makes you see how much you actually are getting done each day. That helps me!