CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Pregnancy Post #2 per Jennie's request

Per request I will post on all 4 of my pregnancies!! Here is number 2!

1. Was your second pregnancy planned? no
2. Were you married at the time? No
3. What were your reactions? I was happy
4. Was abortion an option for you? NEVER
5. How old were you?19
6. How did you find out you were pregnant? I had been sick and having abdominal pain so I went to the doctor and found that out
7. Who did you tell first? My best friend
8. Did you want to find out the sex? yes
9. Due date? sept 12
10. Did you have morning sickness?for the first 2months...milder
11. What did you crave? Taco John's,pickles, coke
12. Who/What irritated you most? I was made nautious by the smell of raw meat, and the smell of cigertte smoke
13. What was your child's sex?male
14. Did you wish you had the opposite sex of what you had? no
15. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 18
16. Did you have a baby shower? no
17. Was it a surprise or did you know? NA
18. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? no
19. Where did you give birth? Madison Community Hospital
20. How many hours were you in labor?34 hours
21. Who drove you to the hospital? my mom
22. Who watched you give birth? my mom
23. Was it natural or c-section? natural
24. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? YES
25. How much did your child weigh? 7lbs 9 oz
26. When was your child actually born? 2:14p Sept 11, 1999
27. What did you name him/her? Jordon Micheal
28. How old is your second born today? 7 years
On to number 3...

2 comments:

Jennie Thompson said...

34 Hours of Labor? That's not normal Barbara!!

the boedecker family said...

Tell me about it!!!