CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pregnancy Post

I saw this on Lori B's blog and thought I would share my first pregnancy with you all. As most of you know my first baby was very early in life so some of this may shock you!
1. Was your first pregnancy planned? no
2. Were you married at the time? No
3. What were your reactions? I was scared and afraid but yet had this overwhelming sense of happiness
4. Was abortion an option for you? NEVER
5. How old were you?16
6. How did you find out you were pregnant? I was in the counselor's office at school telling her of my thought's and she took me to the county health nurse for the test.
7. Who did you tell first? Well the counselor as she was there...then my mom
8. Did you want to find out the sex? yes
9. Due date? June 20th
10. Did you have morning sickness?OMG yes...for 5 1/2 months
11. What did you crave? Taco John's potato ole bravos
12. Who/What irritated you most? I was made nautious by the smell of raw meat.
13. What was your child's sex? female
14. Did you wish you had the opposite sex of what you had? no
15. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 42
16. Did you have a baby shower? no
17. Was it a surprise or did you know? NA
18. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Just the major sickness.
19. Where did you give birth? Madison Community Hospital
20. How many hours were you in labor? 12 hours
21. Who drove you to the hospital? my mom
22. Who watched you give birth? my mom
23. Was it natural or c-section? natural
24. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? YES
25. How much did your child weigh? 7lbs 4 1/2 oz
26. When was your child actually born? 8:18p June 30th 1997
27. What did you name him/her? Julia Ranae
28. How old is your first born today? she will be 10 next month
Please feel free to share your 1st pregnancy if you would like.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for sharing about your pregnancy. I love pregnancy and birth stories.

Jennie Thompson said...

I think you should do one about each of your pregnancies!! I love reading those things.

Jamie said...

Thanks for sharing Barb!! :)

Tracy said...

I forgot that Julia and I have the same middle name (although spelled differently). She's such a precious young lady. Because you know being TEN is a young lady!! :)