CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

1. Was your fourth pregnancy planned? yes
2. Were you married at the time? yes
3. What were your reactions? I was happy and excited
4. Was abortion an option for you? NEVER
5. How old were you?24
6. How did you find out you were pregnant?Took a home pregnancy test.
7. Who did you tell first? My husband
8. Did you want to find out the sex? yes
9. Due date? April 7th
10. Did you have morning sickness?for 7 1/2 months...MAJOR
11. What did you crave? big mac's
12. Who/What irritated you most? I was made nautious by the smell of raw meat, and the smell of cigertte smoke
13. What was your child's sex?female
14. Did you wish you had the opposite sex of what you had? no
15. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 40
16. Did you have a baby shower? no
17. Was it a surprise or did you know? NA
18. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? I sufferd from severe migraines through the whole pregnancy, had a tear in the placenta at 5 months, was severely sick for along time
19. Where did you give birth? Madison Community Hospital
20. How many hours were you in labor?0 hours
21. Who drove you to the hospital? my husband
22. Who watched you give birth? my husband
23. Was it natural or c-section? c-section
24. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? YES
25. How much did your child weigh? 7bs12 1/2 oz
26. When was your child actually born? 8:04 a March 24th 2004
27. What did you name him/her? Janaya Marie
28. How old is yourfourth born today?3 years

On to number ...oops sorry no more!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, you were a busy bee posting these!! Thanks for sharing your experiences!!

Jennie Thompson said...

I also thank you for posting all of those!

Lori said...

Thanks for sharing about all of your pregnancies. I wish I would've posted about when I was pregnant with Megan too. Maybe I still will.

Lori said...

I forgot to mention I had terrible migraines with my second pregnancy.

Tracy said...

Thanks for taking the time to do that Barb. It was fun to read. I didn't realize that you had a tear in your placenta with Janaya. YIKES! What did they do about that/?