CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

To my friend's and fellow mother's...Kari, Tracy, Jennie, Lori, Kerrie, Jamie, I wish you all a very happy Mother's Day!! Children are a true blessing from above and fill our heart's with love!!

This weekend has been busy but relaxing too. I had my nephew and niece last night for an overnighter along with my friend's daughter and Julia's friend for a BIG slumber party last night. I went shopping with Jill in Sioux Fall's yesterday with none of my kid's or my husband, talk about easy!! I got myself a Mother's Day present(a new outfit) as well. Today we went to the lake for awhile early in the day and then lounged for a bit. After supper we went back to the lake after a drive! Tonight we just hung out as mom got a headache. I am thinking I spent too much time in the sun today. Tomorrow I will spend my am cleaning and then hopefully be able to grill out and spend some more time with the family!! Have a good one!!

5 comments:

Kerrie said...

Thank you Barb! Happy Mother's Day to you too.

Jennie Thompson said...

Happy Mother's Day right back at you! Thanks for the wishes!

Tracy said...

Thank you...I hope you had a great day and GOOD JOB buying yourself a Mother's Day gift. I usually do that too! (giggle)

Lori said...

Thanks! I hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!
I bought myself a little something too..as new handbag/purse.

Jamie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you also, thanks!!