CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Down in the dumps...again...

Remember awhile back when I was so sick and they got me started on some med's one of them being Zoloft. Well ever since I started it I have been feeling pretty good and finally got back into a good sleeping pattern. I have always hated having to admit I have a depression problem because to me it mean's I am not happy in my life and I really am. I was told that most of it is probably hereditary and that I don't have to really have a reason to be this way I just am...so ok I accept it. Well I ran out of my Zoloft a few day's ago and thought I'd be ok till Friday when I get paid and have time to run errand's. You see during business hours I cant really go anywhere with all these kid's. Needless to say today I am starting to feel it...UUGGHH! I am tired (no I am not sleepign well) moody, feel like crying and just plain have this sad feeling for NO REASON AT ALL!! I hate the thought of having to take this medicine forever...but I know I have to as I can not live like this!! It also make's it really hard to be a good mom, wife and to do my job when I feel like this. I am thinking I will have to give in long before Friday or it will just get worse everyday. I just feel like something has to be wrong with me to not be able to overcome this on my own.

Well I guess that is all for now...not much else going on here right now. The kid's are busy with end of year school stuff...it seems 3rd grade saves all there big projects for the end of the year!! They are doing fieldtrip's too. Just a few more week's then it's summer break!! I have been really busy with lot's of little one's running allover the house!! Have a good one!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I am sorry that you feel so crappy with out the Zoloft! I have someone in my family that is also taking it. She said that it made a world of difference for her also.

Take care!! :)

Tracy said...

I am also sorry you don't feel so good. I hear ya about not being able to run any errands during a normal work week. It drives me crazy that I don't leave this house Monday thru Friday until 5:30pm!!!

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

Lori said...

I am sorry you don't feel the best.
I hope you can get your meds soon so that you will be feeling better.
I hope you can get better sleep as that sometimes makes a world of difference too.
I'll say a prayer for you.

Kerrie said...

Barb, try not to look at it like that. You would take Tylenol for a headache every day if you needed it, right? There is nothing wrong with taking something to even out your mood. I wish that 'society' didn't look down on antidepressants as much as they do. You would take a pill every day to regulate your blood pressure if you needed to and not think twice about it. It's nothing Barb - it doesn't make you any less of a person. Here is a (((hug))) for you.