CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

House viewing

WOW did I mention it's early in the morning!! I am just sitting waiting for the rest of the daycare kid's to get here so I thought I'd do my post now! We looked at 2 houses on Monday night and the first is something you should just turn and run from immediately!! The 2nd one was a little better but needs a few things, but nothing too major. I of coarse liked it and Brit of coarse did not. He is really frustrating because this twice now I have liked a house and he is dead set against it! He is looking for the perfect house like the one we wanted that we couldnt get. He is too picky and I don't know what I am gonna do about it! I guess we will let this one go too and hope another one come's along!

Not much else going on only two more day's of school left!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I hear ya... the housing market just is not good. Just be patient....as hard as that is...soemthing will come.

Tracy said...

Oh how I pray that you find a house you both enjoy!! Email me...who are you working with? And what houses are you looking at??!