CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I love Shopping

Last night we went and got our new dining room table...FINALLY and YAY!! I have been waiting and wanting this so bad as my old table is OLD and a total disgrace I swear!! While we were there we picked out a new tent and air matresses for that as well. We have a cmping trip planned for the last weekend in May so I am glad this is taken care of. We had a tent before but last summer Brit's mom and 3 sister's were here and stayed in it out in the yard. Well the 2nd or 3rd night they were here a big storm came through and totally destroyed the tent and gave them the scare of their lives. Luckily they all got out and in the house with no injuries as well. So we had to get a new one!! I didn't realize tent's were that expensive...we might as well look for a camper!! I think we would if we camped more but you see camping is just not so much my thing...to many bug's well spider's and tick's that I can't deal with! It is fun and the kid's love it so I give it my best when we go...lol!

I think the kid's need summer break they are all just full of energy and not listening so well. Jackson will be done with pre-school on Wed and he is ready for his move to Kindergarten!! The other 2 have this week and next week before they are done. They are doing lot's of activities right now. Speaking of Julia has a swimming party today and she called me to let me know she forgot her suit and towel and can I bring it to her before they go?!! Umm this should prove fun as I have 7 kid's here right now. I am hoping that I can run real quick when 2 of them leave early...the prob is they leave at like 12:45 and Julia's class is leaving at 1:15 for the Community Center! I tried to call good ole Grandma but she is working! I am stressing about this but hopefully I will make it there! I do think she need's to work on her organization skills and remembering what she need's and when. If I really wanted to teach her I would not make it there and she would just have to watch but if you know me I don't have the heart and will somehow save her once again!

Not sure what the rest of the week hold's other than kid's! I am planning to get out with Brit and my Dad and his wife on Saturday evening but that is a way's off yet. But hey I can start dreaming can't I? Well have a good day...will blog at ya later!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

You will have to post of picture of the new table....I want to see it! :)

Lori said...

It is fun to get new things. I agree post a picture of your table.

Tracy said...

YEAH~shopping!! FUN!! Isn't is HORRIBLE when you have stuff to do and can't leave because you have a house full of kids. I hate that...