CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 07, 2007

Git-R- Done!!

Tonight was Larry the Cable Guy!! If you remember we bought these ticket's in Feb for Valentine's Day gifts to eachother!! Well after a long wait it was here!! Yes I am still up laughing about it...he was GREAT!! I did get some picture's they just are not as good as I wanted them to be. We had great seat's you could see him perfectly and he looks just like he does on TV...LOL!! It was a great time and so worth it...so here are the pic's I got!!







4 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds like you had a fun time.

Al's sister and her husband were going to go to that show too. But ended up having to go back home as there town (Aberdeen) was flooded. She had lots of water in her basement. They were bummed out, but said they wouldn't have enjoyed it knowing what was going on back home.

Tracy said...

I am jealous. We never did end up going...glad you had a great time!! :)

Jamie said...

Man, I wanted to go and see him. He is SO funny!!

I bet you guys had a blast!! :))

First Time Mommy said...

I bet that was fun! So glad to hear you had a good time...it was worth the wait then huh?! :)

Have a great day!