CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Better mood....

Well after the police officer left the lot manger called me herself and I didn't really give her a chance to speak. I told her I would do my best to catch my "dam" dog and really if I leave to much to do that the kid's will be alone here. Then I said "And why in the world would you call the police and say I left kid's here alone, just because my van is here doesn't mean a dam thing" She said "well people are complaining so what am I supposed to do?" I said "Well not that for dam sure" She then proceeded to tell me that the neighbor's watched the cop's bang on my door and the kid's all talking through the window and nobody answering. I said "Well you know that isn't true because you drove by when I was out there with him" and " that didn't happen because I heard him talking and opened the door before he even knocked" She then started stuttering and got frazzled. So I think I made my point clear. I told her I'd catch him if I could and she said she would but she's scared of him. I said "He's laying in my yard and won't do anything to you". Really I tell ya she is nut's. I feel sorry for Kerrie having to hear her all the times she called.

Anyway my dog came in on his own before noon shivering like a baby!! I called to let the dog catcher know so he didn't have to come back over. Hopefully this will calm down now and she will think twice before messing with me again, probably not but I can hope right!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Good for you Barb! Sounds to me like it is a good thing you guys are looking for a new place to live!!

Have a great weekend!!

Tracy said...

I hope you find a new place to live real soon!! Hang in there!!