CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Friday!

This is my favorite day of the week I must say!! Tonight Brit and I are going out for supper with my Dad and Lesli so I am looking forward to that! It is always hard to find a sitter but I got lucky this time so that is good! I believe we are heading to Brooking's Walmart first then over to Flandreau for supper!

Today Julia is going to Pipestone for a field trip at school and she is very excited for that. After school she is going home with a friend and they will be going to see the new Shrek movie tonight! Jordon is anxiously waiting for school to be done, I am not sure what he is expecting next but I guess we'll find out...lol! Jackson had his first day home with no school yesterday and was thrilled although he thought he was going to Kindergarten now! I am having a hard time getting him to understand when Fall is so we'll keep working on this!

I think we will have a quiet weekend, or I should say I am hoping. This has been a long week full of busy kid's and I need some down time! I hope for some nice weather so we can maybe spend sometime at the lake! It is free fishing weekend so I'd like to try to do that as the boy's love it!! Well the kid's are done eating so I best get out there and clean up! Have a Great Day!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Have a fun night shopping and eating out. It's always fun to get away and have time with your husband.

Kari said...

Are you guys coming over for Sara's party?

Tracy said...

I am a little behind on reading blogs...did you have a good night out?!?!?