CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday..Monday!

So after a long beautiful weeknd here we are again!! I told Britton last night that since I didn't do any laundry this weekend he should make sure I am up and heading to the shower when he leaves for work so I can get a early start with having 8 kid's here today I should be prepared! Well wouldn't you know he got me up at 4:45 cuz he was leaving...OMG YUK! I am so not a morning person. At first I pondered just ignoring him and saying I forgot but I being the AWESOME wife I am drug myself up and headed to the shower! So here I sit at 9:52 and the laundry is almost done...2 loads left...YAY!! Then the only other housework left is the vacumming which I try to wait as long as I can on because as soon as I do it they find something crumby to spill!! LOL.

We saw another house on the list so we are looking at that tonight so hopefully it's at least closer to what we need. I know it's big enough and the location is great we just have to see the inside and all the other important features now!

So remember how I said I got that computer but that it needed to be reprogramed and that I messed it up a bit....lol! Well even after I got the disc's I am not having good luck. The screen is messed up and for the life of me I can't get it working so that I can redo it! If anyone out there is a computer wiz or even know what they are doing and want to take a crack at it let me know!!! LOL!

I guess not much else is going on today. This is the last week of school and Julia reminded me this am that it is the last Monday of the year!! COOL!! Let Summer begin!! Have a great day!!

4 comments:

First Time Mommy said...

I hear ya on not being a morning person! Jeff is convinced I am but I know better :)! Glad to hear you got what you wanted done (or almost done ):)!!

Have a great day!!

Jamie said...

Good luck on the house tonight!

It depends on the day if I am a morning person or not...when it comes to work..I always feel like I could sleep for ours after the alarm goes off.

Tracy said...

You are disciplined...4:45am!! NO THANKS!! Glad you got a head start on the laundry!!

GOOD LUCK with the house! Oh wait, that was last night. How did it go???

Jamie said...

Barb ~ please email me @ jamiek@rapidnet.com