CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 04, 2007

Interview!

Here are the interview question's given to me by Erin...I will do my best to answer them!! I have to answer 5 of the 6 so here goes...

1.) If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive who would it be?
If I could have dinner with someone I think it would be my new little friend Sammy. He is a little person with Pitutitary Dwarfism and he lives in London. I met him on Yahoo and he is the neatest person I have met in along time. He long's for friend's and can't seem to get enough of my company! He is 2' 10" tall and weigh's 25 pound's. He is 20 year's old and has had a tough time of making friend's...to be able to meet him face to face would be amazing!!


2.) What is your least favorite household duty? Why?
First of all I have 2 job's in the house I don't like...the first being cleaning the bathroom's. To me this is absolutely discusting and I can't bring myself to do it unless I "have" to. Brit does it for me...bless him! The 2nd is laundry just because there is so much of it!

3.) What was your first job? What did you like/dislike about it?
My first job was a waitress at the F&M Cafe here in Madison. I liked getting tip's as I got to take money home everyday. I disliked rude or ungrateful customer's. Even if you were extra nice and stayed that way despite their behavior they wouldn't change.

4.) Who/What do you find inspirational? Why?
I find my mom inspirational. She has alway's been there for me no matter what I did or said or the path's I chose. She is my best friend and alway's know's what to say or how to make me feel better. If I can become half the women she is or even close to the mother she is I will be happy.

5.) What are your pet peeves (please describe)?
I hate it when anyone lie's to me or even just knowing someone is lieing to anyone. If you can't tell the truth just don't speak!! I obviously hate "dirty" bathroom's!! I don't like whining either.

6.) What TV/Cartoon character best fits your personality? Describe how you are alike?
Well I have alway's said that I am just like Roseanne Barr from Roseanne. I am the head of my house...alway's think I am right...alway's trying to give advice even if I shouldn't. Some people say I can be scarry if crossed...but I don't believe that...lol. I am humerous and alway's have a wisecrack or comment to make. On the other hand I do most of the thing's around the house and with the kid's. Brit is not like Dan though...thank goodness!!


Well I hope that answer's the question's and you learned something new about me. If anyone is interested in an interveiw let me know and I will ask you some question's.

5 comments:

First Time Mommy said...

Good answers Barb! Thanks so much for doing that interview! I always like learning new things about you!

Have a great weekend (even though it's going to be a wet one)!!

the boedecker family said...

Thanks for the question's...I got mixed up in the process and finished all of them...enjoy my post!!

Jamie said...

Good answers...and what a good husband to clean the bathrooms for you!

Have a nice weekend and stay dry! :)

Kari said...

Under pet peeves I can't believe you didn't put anything about smacking lips when people eat! I thought that was your number 1! LOL

Tracy said...

Great interview!! I hate cleaning bathrooms too and DUSTING! UGH!