CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Some Pic's

It has been a few quiet day's here...some of my daycare kid's have been gone due to illness. I am OK with it as I am really stress and worried about many thing's right now so some quiet time is much needed. Still waiting to hear the price on the last house we looked at...I think that is part of my worries, I know I can't sit and fret about it as it is not in our hands...if the good lord wants us to have that house then it will work out!!

I found a way to get some of the picture's of the kid's swimming when we went to Fargo in March so I will try to post those. I still don't have my new computer back and that is frustrating me too!! Tonight is Julia's musical at the High School I always love to go watch her sing...she loves to do it so much she gets so excited. Hope everyone is having a good day!!

These are the kid's in the pool having a good time!! Say Cheese!







Floaty!!

These were taken at Chuckie Cheese when we did her b-day! She would not go near Chuckie with out Brit or I so daddy posed!! And the other is on a riding toy she rode about 10 time's!! LOL



3 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute pictures!

Marissa would not go to near Chuckie Cheese either!

Tracy said...

Dawson LOVES, LOVES ChuckECheese! Great pictures~

Lori said...

Cute photos. Thanks for sharing.