CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Why?

I have been reading alot of "why we blog" blogs lately and thougt to myself why do I? Well at first it was because everyone seemed to be doing it so I had to check it out. Then I think I just became addicted to it and hoped I had something to say everyday...lol! Now I think I have found it to be the easiest way to keep friends and family in the loop with out spending tons of money on the phone bill or stamps and can share picture's too. Thanks Kari and Tracy for getting me hooked!!!! Speaking of pic's here is a good one of Janaya and baby Cooper !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness. She's getting so big.

Tracy said...

Look at that picture!! TOO CUTE!

Tracy said...

P.S. YOUR WELCOME! I am glad you started blogging! It's fun to "check in" on you and your family!