CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 19, 2007

I Wonder?

I often have the feeling of "How long will I live?" I don't always think I am gonna be around to see impportant milestone's of the kid's live's and can't seem to shake it! I can't picture Julia's graduation or her getting married and the same of the other kid's. I know I have to trust that when it is my time it is and there is only one person who can decide that. I don't like this feeling and it bother's me to think I won't be here for my kid's when they grow up! I heard this song quite some time ago called ' 100 Years' and it really makes me think of how short life really is and that I can't take any moment for granted. Here is the song if you don't know it...http://music.yahoo.com/video/2159321. I don't mean to bring anyone down this is just on e of those day's where I fear the worst for some reason. I guess I will pray on it and keep enjoying life as it goes....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you.
I just read your post and wanted to encourage you a bit. I've worried about that too in the past and all I can say is not to worry about it. :( I know it's hard some times. However, God is in control and He knows what is best.

Hey, hears a thought. It's something I remind myself of every time I start to worry. Actually worrying can shorten life expectancy. . . :o

:D can't wait to see you!

Tracy said...

I worry about weird things myself. Often times that something is going to happen to my children. Car accident, kidnapping, or illness where I have NO CONTROL...it scares me to death!

I couldn't open that song...