CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 22, 2007

UNBELIEVABLE

This morning when my sister brought the boy's in she let my dog get out...GREAT huh? I tried all day to catch him and he would let me get close enough to just about get him and he would bolt from me! Finally tonight at 6:50pm the neighbor guy helped me get him in the gate and I was able to catch him! I had noticed earlier when trying that he was bleeding on his left shoulder so I thought I better check it out!! I found a wound that appears to be a bullet hole just like before but way bigger!! I have not heard a single gunshot all day and have had the window's open!! Most of the day he has been in our yard laying outside the gate by the van! I am sure that is what it is and don't know what to do about it! Could somebody have a silencer on a shotgun? His collar is also off of him along with his tags!! I know that when he gets out it is our fault and I have been working so hard to keep this from happening, and I can say that today had nothing to do with me or the kid's!!

My neighbor guy works with Brit and he heard some guy's talking this weekend (at Teezer's) about a dog that was shot by the Sheriff a few week's ago that looked like a cross between a Chow and a Rotweiler!! (that sound's like Rosco) I would think that when I made the report to the Police they would have known about a dog being shot by the Sheriff, maybe I am wrong becouse they are seperate from eachother but something isn't right! The Sheriff does live in this mobile home park as well!

On a different note my dryer decided to day that it is done working!! Now with 6 people living here laundry is not something that can wait!! Nor am I gonna load it up and go to the laundry mat, and as if I have time right?! This is looking to be an expensive month and I might just give up and run!! LOL! I will end now on a happy note...Have a good evening!!

4 comments:

~Sara~ said...

I think that you need to report it to the police again. They may just tell you that they can't do anything about it but at least that way you will have everything documented as to what actually happened, so if they ever do catch who is doing this then they will be able to punish them.

the boedecker family said...

Just so everyone know's I did make the police report and it is definately gun shot wounds!
His collar is gone because the dog catcher tried to get him and Rosco pulled out of the loop! Officer Lurz was the officer and he said it looks like pellet gun shots!

Lori said...

Wow! That's interesting?? Makes you wonder who shot him?

Tracy said...

What the heck is going on?? What is wrong with people!!! Dogs should not be SHOT no matter what you think about the dog or the owner. UGH! That just makes me very angry!