CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mold Research!

OMG am I ever in trouble. I decided this morning to do some research on mold seeing's how I was starting to believe it could be my trouble!! I went to the Allergy Relief Site and found out I AM IN TROUBLE!!! The first thing I looked at was
Mold Allergy Symptoms:
- Sneezing
*-Chronic cough
- Runny Nose
*- Nasal Congestion
*- Itchy, watery, red eyes
-Skin rash/hives
*-Sinus Headaches
*-Reduced lung capacity and difficult breathing
It also had
Toxic Mold Allergy Sypmtoms:
-coughing up blood
-nose bleeds
*-Dizziness
*-Nausea,vomitting and diarreha
*-chest congestion
*-Difficulty breathing
-anemia
-skin rashes
*- forgetfullnes and memory loss
-Pulmonary Hemmorage
-Death

It also said that BLACK mold is toxic and that is what is in our bathroom!! It said after it begins to grow spores are continueously released in the air and travel through heat and air conditioning vents. The only way to get rid of it is to bulldoze the walls and destroy the structure containing it!! Holy cow do I now know what is wrong and somehow have to figure out what we are gonna do. We are in a Contract for Deed and are not allowed to sell or trade till the 5 years is up which is still 2 years away...I dont know that we will make it that long!!! It explains the kids being sick all the time too I believe!! Any idea's or input would be greatly appreciated...I am glad I looked it up and now am SCARED TO DEATH!!!

* on the symptoms indicates my symptoms that I am dealing with for the last few months!!! To me it look's like I found my problem!!

5 comments:

Kari said...

I've wondered about that for a while. Actually, I think we talked about it with Onna, when she was getting sick after being at your house.

As far as you thinking about dying, I remember when you were pregnant with Jackson that you didn't think you were going to live to deliver him. It makes me wonder if you are still taking medication. I think it helped you with those thoughts. Am I right?

the boedecker family said...

I thought of Onna today when I was researching this and when I was piecing together all the people who come here and get sick! As far as if I am taking my meds...yes I am!!!! LOL! I feel much better than I used to, this feeling just comes and goes!!

Anonymous said...

I watched an episode of Oprah that talked about deadly mold once. It made me want to clean. I would suggest that you either get it cleaned up by guys in hasmat suits right away or move asap.

Tracy said...

You might be able to get out of your deed if you have someone come in and declare it UNSAFE. I don't know that for sure but it's a thought...

Sorry about your health issues!!

Kerrie said...

Yes Barb, do more research. How long has it been there? Black mold is very dangerous as you now know. IF you bought your place and it HAD the mold then, talk to an attorney, that should have been disclosed to you prior to agreeing to buy.