CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What a Weekend!

We had a very fun and busy weekend in Fargo! We got home Sunday about 9:30 so it was late! I got my new computer but am having trouble's getting everything switched and learning the ropes of this one! Why can't technology be easy for me??? I will post some pic's I took of the kid's when I get this working right for me!! Just thought I should let you all know we made it out alive! It was very nice to see Brit's family and his sister's recital was awesome! She plays the flute! Janaya had her party at Chuckie Cheese so that was COOL! SHe got overloaded with presents as usual, her Grandma Davis loves to spoil the kid's , and that is COOL!! Well kid's are going crazy so I will post again soon!!

8 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!
Good luck with your computer problems. I know I'm not always computer savvy either. I have to get help fro, my husband sometimes.

Tracy said...

GOOD LUCK with the new computer. I look forward to seeing pictures of the big party!!!

Anonymous said...

If you have any more questions just call me about the comp. I will be more than happy to help.

Kari said...

I'm glad you had fun! What did they say about her cake??

the boedecker family said...

They loved her cake!! Tina said u did a very good job!! They were super yummy too!! And it was a good thing I got the big one!!!

~Sara~ said...

I am glad that you guys had a fun time. I always loved my birthday when I was a little kid. Wait...I still love my birthday!

Kari said...

Oh good! I'm glad they liked it. I told you I was nervous about it! I have two coming up next week that I'm nervous about too. Well, one is my mom's so I'm not so nervous about that one ~ LOL! The other one is for Danny's mom...and I have NO idea what to do. Any suggestions???

the boedecker family said...

What is the occassion for the cake for Danny's mom?