CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Poor Doggy!

It's no news that when given the chance Rosco will run with the wind. Well yesterday he bolted out the door when Brit opened it and was running around our neighbor hood . We had been out trying to co-herse him home and had no luck. So we hopped in the van and went to get him a DBL cheeseburger as he can't resist them...lol! When we got back about 15 mins later he was laying on the step and came right too me. We got him inside and bathed him and let him have his burger. He then went and layed down and when I wen to check on him I found 6 different punture wound's and one on his leg that was a pretty good sized hole. I then saw 2 beebee's under the skin by the big wound. I immediately called the vet (this is at 10P) because it was obvious that my dog had been shot!!!! He also wasn't walking on it!! I was so angry and then when the vet told me that it was a shotgun wound not just a small beebee gun I about died!! I was under the impression you couldn't shoot guns in town and why in the world would you shoot a dog whether you wanted him there or not. Another reason this makes me mad is our last dog Chico was taken and let's just say killed not so nicely. The person who found his body called to let us know he found him and was gonna bring him the collar but that he was gonna bury him right away so we didn't have to come see it!! What is this world coming to? You know if my dog came in your yard and you don't like it call the pound or cops so I have to pay to get him or pay a fine...don't shoot or kill!! Anyway I know none of you did it I am just so hurt and irate about the whole subject...next time it could be a kid outside! I am being told I should report it to the police too....I just don't know who did it as to point finger's!!!

Today he is feeling better, and walking on it. The vet had me get some asprin for him for pain and on Monday I need to go get some antiobiotic to prevent infection. So my poor dog...I hope he get's this running out of his system...I am afraid next time he might not be so lucky!!!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

What in the h*ll was somebody thinking!?!? You should ABSOLUTELY call the cops! I cannot believe someone did that!!! I almost got tears in my eyes for you and Rosco!!!! I couldn't write this comment fast enough!

I am soooo sorry!!!

the boedecker family said...

I know isn't it absolutely HORRIBLE!!! Thanks for thinking of him!!!

Kari said...

For sure you should call the cops. Your neighbors have never hestitated to call them on you! Poor Rosco, hopefully it scared him enough to stick close to home. Do you think it was the same people/person that killed Chico??

Jennie Thompson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie Thompson said...

OMG..that's horrible. I'd love to find the person that did it and shoot BB's at their a$$.

Anonymous said...

That is awful! I hope they put those people in jail or slap them with a pretty hefty fine.