CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Computer

It's been a fairly quiet week here at the Boedecker household. I am having someone come look at the computer's tonight to get some of the problem area's worked out! I am having problem's with transfering all my old stuff to the new computer and I have no sound on the new computer!! So hopefully he can get it fixed and I can post my pic's and be in total working order again!! Other than that it is so nice to have an updated computer, my old one is from like 1997 or so!! Not much else going on right now.

Brit and I have had much discussion lately about our current home and the benefit's and con's of buying a house which would mean breaking our contract with this one. We have decided to start looking and starting the process to buy one. We are going to take it slow and make sure all our ducks are in a row!! I have seen a house on the list with Madison Realty that we are interested in so we'll see what happens. I did the first mold kit on Tues from the bathroom and can check it for the 1st time on Friday. So I'll keep you posted on that too!! Wish me luck!!!

0 comments: