CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Janaya Funny!

Last night Brit and I were laying down watching some TV and Janaya came up behind me and started blabbing. I was only kindof paying attention and thought I heard her saying "poka dots" but knew I had to be wrong because how would she know that word!! After a few more time's of that I said "what are you saying" she replied "daddy has poka dots on him". Puzzled I thought for a bit and then had to ask her what she meant....she pointed at his arm and said "see he has poka dots on him" ! Once I checked my husband for these dot's I quickly learned he had a mole on his arm....I laughed so hard I couldn't even explain it to him for a few minute's. They are so funny and smart it amazes me everyday...isn't that just funny though?

Today Julia bowled and she was on fire!!! She bowled a 58, 107 and 112 ( her best ever) so it was fun!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

YEAH Julia!!!

I am just glad that Brit didn't have CHICKEN POX!!!