CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 18, 2007

UUGGH!!

So I woke up Friday morning stuffed up and coughing again. Did I mention that I just finished my antibiotic a week ago Saturday! I am so angry about this. I am still stuffy today and the cough is so tight and my chest just feels like it's being crushed! I think if I go back to the doctor they will do nothing because I just finished something...what am I to do? Well back to bed I am going not really attempting much this weekend I do have to bowl with my Dad tonight but that is the extent of my list!!! Hope you all had a good weekend and St. Patty's Day!!

2 comments:

First Time Mommy said...

I hope you are feeling better! I had the same thing. I finally went to the dr. after my second round of coughing, sore throat, etc. She finally gave me an antibiotic and so far so good. My hubby is sick now so I'll probably get it again! Get better!! :)

Lori said...

I hope you are feeling better. I had a terrible headache over the weekend too.