CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Busy week!

This has been such a busy week so far here at the Boedecker household. I have had all of my daycare kid's here at the same time 2 days in a row. I do basically 24 hour daycare and 7 days a week. Most of the time I don't have all of them at the same time but this week it seems to be happening. Today is pretty much the same but should wind down earlier. I am bowling tonight so that should give me some "sane" time to regroup. Julia came home with a migraine this afernoon, thanks mom for picking her up for me! So I am trying to keep it quiet for her...lol! I feel like I am following them around constantly cleaning!! I should just let it wait till the end of the day but I can't stand to just look at it and it would drive Brit up a wall...lol! It would be nice if I had a bigger place to have a seperate room for kid's to play in.





We are planning a trip to Fargo in a few weeks to see the in-laws and great grandma...and some very special auntie's. We will be celebrating Janaya's 3rd b-day with them too. She will be 3 on the 24th, and I am so not likeing my baby getting too big. It flies by so fast glad I got to enjoy so much of it. Well I think I should get busy again...is everyone enjoying the SNOW?

I think Rosco is finally at home...he claimed a couch...lol!























2 comments:

Kari said...

It looks like he's made himself at home! Have fun bowling tonight. I might try to call you tomorrow.

Tracy said...

Love the picture of the dog!! What a cutie! How does he like all the daycare kids?!?!?