CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 12, 2007

Vet appt

Rosco went to the vet this afternoon to get checked out and get some shots to make sure he is up to date. He did so good, thank goodness they have a female doctor!!! LOL! He weighs about 50# and is in good health! They gave him an antibiotic as well. It makes me feel better that he has a tag now too!! She felt around and could feel some of the beebee's and the leg wound is the only part he jumped on and she said that will go away with time. So now that is taken care of and now if I could only catch the person I would feel better....thanks for everyone's concern for my dog!!

1 comments:

Kari said...

I'm glad things turned out okay. It will be hard to keep him in your yard with everyone coming and going. It's good that you have tags on him now.